A SIP OF COFFEE

Coffee is not just a drink, it is an emotion man. It is more than sharing dairy milk with your loved ones. Today I would direct you to make the best coffee in the world. I know every one of us would be a fan of KUMBAKONAM DEGREE COFFEE. Today, I will tell you a very different recipe which would be the best recipe one would have in your life. I learned it all from my THATHA and today I would share it all with you. THAT taught me to make two different ways of making coffee but I love black coffee. It is more than a feel of traveling to heaven man!
Take a glass and add 2 teaspoons of BRU INSTANT. BRU was always our choice. Add 4 and a half spoon of sugar to it then add 2 tablespoons of hot water to it then beat it for a minute like KALAKU KALAKU AND KALAKIFY. Then add warm water to it I know you guys would ask me like why so bro? Coffee shouldn't always be drunk hot. If you are drinking it so hot how would you feel the real taste of it so how will you realize the taste of it. 
So this is all about making black coffee. I also love coffee with milk, crushed coffee bean, a degree coffee, cold coffee,and this is a range of all of these each coffee taste unique and amazing you see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Helping Hands

The Talking Feet

THE CAGED WARRIOR