FOOTBALLER !

I have played football for such a long time. I’ve always been defender and I love to do it. Sometimes I’m thrilled to bits when I go on the field. Nowadays, I play in a team called FC Itä-Helsinki. It’s a combination team, which is composed of three teams, FC Viikingit, FC Kontu and Valtti. I’m originally from FC Viikingit.
   I was about seven years old when I started football. Why did I choose football? I’m not sure. Maybe because my big brother played it. Or I just wanted to start something, and it sounded good. I don’t really remember, but it doesn’t matter. It’s my passion and I just love it.
   So, we have four practises and usually one match in week. In our practises we do a couple of different exercises in smaller groups. We practise for example coordination and speed and all kind of stuff. We also play at the end of practises either in two smaller games or in the one big game.
 
  Thanks to my hobby, I have got many friends. For example my best friends play football in the same team as I. There are so many positive things in football, like the feeling when you win or do well. Sometimes when you go to practises and you had have a crappy day, after the practises you feel so much better. I have also been abroad with my team. About two years ago we were in Spain in the practising camp. It was so cool!
   There are also negative things in my hobby. You can get hurt so easily, and losing sucks! It’s not always easy to do well, everybody have bad games. But when you do badly, you feel so awful, at least I do.
   It doesn’t depends on winning or losing, it’s my favourite thing in the world. I don’t know, am I playing football after two or five years, but now I am, and it’s my thing! 

A.AYESHA FARHEEN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Helping Hands

The Talking Feet

THE CAGED WARRIOR