MY PEN , is inked with soul !

Ever ver since I were a kid I was slightly an introvote and I would never talk to people around me. This never means that I was away from giving my opinion. but in forms of poems and yeah! This is something what people thought I am different from them and many started approaching it too but I never thought it too serious.

Then there came those times of hardship. Where things were not quite good. The world of mine was different. I felt hard to sustain, I never thought people would be different like that and I had no ears to listen me. That is where I actually decided to write to scribble stuff read it all myself and cry laugh and share thoughts with my own self and my dairy.

Then now it is being a real passion of mine. I never write to IMPRESS I WRITE TO EXPRESS. I hate people who judge my writings as I consider it as a reflection of my feelings and not just words so I take it so personal when they are been judged. I guess writing in more than a passion to me. It is a way I express my soul, my emotions and everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Helping Hands

The Talking Feet

THE CAGED WARRIOR