WE T(w)OO ARE CHEFs!!!!


I am all happy TODAY. I would love to share the super exciting thing that happened. Are you wondering what did even this girl do to be extraordinarily HAPPY? Well, I cooked! I am not a very excellent chef but I still enjoy cooking. To be honest, I really don't have any recipes. I know to cook instant noodles (MAGGI), Coffee, and simple things like this. So IDHUKU ENAMA IVALOO BUILD UP NUH? you are asking no, Yeah! I can hear you yet the experiences that one would get while cooking that too with your friend and that on a video call is something fun-filled. So yeah! I know you will quit reading this if I am not letting you know what exactly I am talking about, so I would here present you the cook with Vid and Ash episode.

It was a mid-day in January. Mom and dad left out for a friend's get-together. I was home-alone that was the time when I found my stomach was alarming in hunger. I didn't know what I should do as I didn't find any snacks. That where I found Vidhya my friend to direct me to cook. I pinged her. We both searched for something in the storeroom. There I discovered a packet of Maggi's Mushroom penne pasta luckily. I asked what to do with this she thought me to be a professional chef,  I guess. You know she doesn't know ABC in cooking and that why making a white sauce, cutting veggies were all easy for her. We had a very long and serious conversation about what to do and what not to for more than 30 minutes. 

 We came to the conclusion of pouring one and a half glasses of water, Maggi's magic masala, and pasta. I kept stirring for 5 to 7 minutes. That all the pasta was ready. Making it was all easy. I completely enjoyed doing it with my mad girl. 

Maggi's Masala + Vid + Ash was all the reason for the delicious dish. The dish tasted soooooooo amazing and sooooo good. I ended up eating without even a bit left in the the plate.So guys whenever you plan cooking, plan it with your best friend It would be a very worth full experience 

Aiswarya Sivalingam 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Helping Hands

The Talking Feet

THE CAGED WARRIOR