NOT EVERYONE WHO SCORES HIGH ARE INTELLIGENT

 

















I was mocked, I was mocked, I was mocked!!

I'm not a A graded student but I'm a A graded sport's player, so it doesn't mean both are same. Both the monkey and the fish cannot pass the same test of swimming. But it doesn't mean they are incapable. All it requires is to showcase our talent in the right place and at the right time. So do I!! We all have different fingerprints, none of us have the same fingerprints and it's unique in it's own, again So do I!! We all don't posses the same type of ability nor capability then how do you expect me to do so. 

We cannot be weighed on the balance because the weighing criteria differs. It doesn't mean a person with low grades won't succeed in life. We can see living examples!! A famous quotes said by famous personality i.e; The best brains of the Nation may be found on the last benches of the class.

My grades may not be high but my self-esteem was it was because of you beautiful people the self-esteem that was at the height of the mount everest fell deep into the deep oceans and left unseen.

You've never walked on my shoes and on the way that I walk. So stop being those beautiful judges, you haven't seen the things that I've accomplished, so please wait outside my net and watch me play the game.

I expect you to be the wonderful audience because IF NOT NOW THEN WHEN??


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Helping Hands

The Talking Feet

THE CAGED WARRIOR