Football my EVERYTHING

A desire fueled by passion will bring about the greatest results in life.
I like to skateboard, but I don’t have the determination to push myself through broken bones and hospital visits. That’s why I’m not as good as I could be. I don’t have a passion for it.
Passion can push you through difficult times because you don’t care what it takes to become better. We all have the ability to create whatever kind of life we want. The secret to living the dream is hidden in our passions and what we do because of them.

 Football is my favorite sport. It is more than life to me. It my passion. It is also a famous sport all over the world. By playing football, we can keep our body strong, fit and flexible, to play football is a good exercise and good for health.
 
It's something really fun and sociable. Caio: Football is a sport that I like too much because it's... ... Everyone plays it and it's a good sport to play with your friends. I like football because it's a team game, but you can also make a brilliant appearance by being a surprise element and have a goal on your own.

Aysha Farheen 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Helping Hands

The Talking Feet

THE CAGED WARRIOR